Centro Arti Visive Pescheria was founded in 1996 in the premises of the ancient fish market (the construction dates back to 1821-'23). In twenty years of activity, has promoted exhibitions dedicated to the protagonists of the national and international scene to become the most important center for contemporary art in the Adriatic region. The museum was originally located in the loggia of the old fish market of the city, and in 2001 it was expanded in the adjoining space of the Church of Suffragio. The Pescheria Foundation was born in 2012 and comes back to life in October 2017 with a new structure.
Corso XI Settembre, 184
FRI - SUN 15:30 - 18:30
Admission to the exhibitions with Card Pesaro Cult