Located in Piazza Cavour, the Museum of the Cityà Bettona is located in the Palazzo del Podestaà and Palazzo Biancalana. The first was built in 1371 in’ scope of the reconstruction of the cityà ordered by Cardinal Albornoz, the second, nineteenth century, it was a noble house neoclassical style. The collection, linked to local history, includes two distinct sections.
archaeological section home to the Etruscan and Roman remains testifying to the origins of the territory. Among the più works; important, a magnificent marble head of Aphrodite dating from the media età imperial. The path continues with the Gallery housed in the main floor of Palazzo Biancalana and in the fourteenth century Palazzo del Podestà where, among the numerous paintings, stands out the Our Lady of Mercy Perugino .