Villa Rosa, Art Nouveau style building designed and built by architect Nicol memorize options Campora around 1905 commissioned by Monsignor Joseph Bertolotti, personalityà of-the-century of Savona relief, now home to the Art Glass Museum of Altare.
The varietyà floral motifs characterizes the rooms and fixed furniture of the villa, which houses the collection of glass objects from the seventeenth century. to this day, as well as tools for the artisan. The collection bears witness to the wealth and prosperity achieved by the Altar of the territory thanks to the production and marketing of glass. L’ glass art, mastered by the Altar masters and exported to Europe (Bernardo Perotto, glassmaker of the Sun King, came from Altar) and the world (many Altare will travel to South America in the nineteenth century, ushering in glass-making factories).
the Museum houses the Specialized Library of the glass and in the gardens of Villa Rosaè installed a demonstration furnace for the production of blown glass.