Baths of Diocletian , the mostù extended the ancient world, it is the historic seat of the National Roman Museum . About a century after its establishment in the Baths of Diocletian, the Museumè was reorganized into four distinct locations: the Baths were added Palazzo Massimo, Palazzo Altemps and Crypta Balbi.Le Baths of Diocletian were built in just eight years, between 298 and 306 AD, in the area between Viminale and Quirinale hills and They stretched over an area of over 13 hectares. They were separated by a large fence and a large portico with steps, corresponding to’ today Piazza della Repubblica. After almost a thousand years of neglect, in 1561 Pope Pius IV decided to realize all’ inside of the Terme a basilica with adjoining Carthusian monastery dedicated to Our Lady of the Angels. The project was entrusted to Michelangelo , respectful of’ ancient building, USED memorize options frigidarium and tepidarium without altering the features and ide memorize options the Cloister grande.L’ classroom VIII is home to some of the grandiose architectural fragments of the APS. Through a prospectus punctuated by pillars and columns, l’ classroom faced towards the natatio of whichè now visible part of the monumental facade, designed on the model of the theater scenes, covered with colored marble and mosaics that created extraordinary effects of policromia.L’ classroom X was one of the central body inputs delle Terme, hereè exposed the so-called Platorini of the tomb.È Remember that the Museum of the Baths of Diocletian have converged the artifacts found in Rome and suburbs. For this reason they are also exposed two burial chamber formed all’ interior of a large core of tufo.L’ classroom XI was used as preserves d’ water of the thermal complex, and whereè currently he is facing a large black and white mosaic. At the center, including elegant spirals,è Hercules represented as victorious tightens the horn just ripped the bloody head of the river god Acheloo.L’ Octagonal Hall is part of the central complex of the Baths of Diocletian andè l’ last of the four rooms that stood beside the caldarium.&L rsquo; first classroom was transformed into a theater (Sala Minerva) and then in the Planetarium (1928), then the più largest in Europe. Only in 1991 the’è building; It was intended to’ exhibition of sculptures from the Baths. Among the statues from the Baths of Diocletian we must mention the copy of’ Aphrodite of Cnidus by Praxiteles. From the Terme di Caracalla come two copies of Policleto and a nice statue of Aphrodite, depicted while wringing out her wet hair.